Wednesday, November 3, 2010

NEW MOON INTENTIONS

I want to live a more balanced life. I want to be more patient. I want to navigate moderation. I want to love deeper. I want to speak sweeter. I want to spend more time with the people I love. I want to listen better. I want to learn more about the world. I want to strengthen and tone my body. I want to have a healthy relationship with food. I want to discover ways of handling stress and anxiety. I want to be present in my life. I want to be present with the people who surround me. Really present. I want to live in the present moment. I want to welcome change. I want to be open. I want to inspire others. I want to get to know more people. I want to accept my flaws. I want to be more honest with myself. I want to use my creativity in a way that I never have before.

Peace, Love and Great Expectations!
xoT.

No comments: